We offer life cycle method related services at the interface between industry and policy and particularly in the context of the European Commission’s Product Environmental Footprint (PEF) and it’s International Reference Life Cycle Data System (ILCD) Handbook and ILCD / LCDN Data Network, which we have helped to shape from 2005 to 2012 while working at the Commission and continue to support in various projects for industry and government bodies since.
Drawing on our experience of over 20 years working experience in Life Cycle Assessment and related areas in consulting (maki, PE Europe / thinkstep AG), government (European Commission, Thai NSTDA/MTEC), and research (University of Stuttgart, Technical University of Berlin), we offer our solution-oriented services with the promise of quality, reliability, and customer-orientation.
Areas of expertise:
Environmental Life Cycle Assessment (LCA), Product Environmental Footprinting (PEF), Carbon Footprinting (CF), Resource-efficiency studies and indicators, Water Footprinting, Sustainability Assessment
- Decision support and strategic studies and advice for industry and public authorities,
- Methodology development,
- Data set and database development,
- Moderation of stakeholder processes,
- Capacity building and expert courses,
- Reviews of data and studies,
- Establishment of in-house LCA expert groups in private and public bodies
English, German, Thai. Requests in Spanish, Portuguese, Italian are welcome.